After so many discoveries here we get to these ones, there are things we know about our selves but there are more things we can’t know unless we research.
Find 20 mind-blowing facts about humans you didn’t know, the fun part is, some of them you can try them as you read.
1. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
2. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
3. There are more lifeforms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
4. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
5. You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year.
6. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
7. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
8. You are 1% shorter in the evening than in the morning.
9. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
10. You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you are an adult, you only have 206.
11. One-fourth of the bones in your body are located in your feet.
12. The tongue is the strongest muscle in your body.
13. The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.
14. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.
15. There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
16. If a pregnant woman has organ damage, the baby in her womb sends stem cells to help repair the organ.
17. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
18. You can’t hum while holding your nose closed.
19. Newborns Don’t Shed Tears.
20. If you were the size of a small child, you could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
As you see, just like the earth, our bodies here also have reactions we ourselves didn’t know and there is generally still more to discover.
Read more Mind-blowing facts here: interesting facts about people and things.
Thank you for reading our stories!
Besides news and trends, Regionweek is a media created to serve African young professionals with information that they can put to work in their daily life. Would you like making money with a side hustle business that you can build in your spare time? Today you can learn how to earn extra money and grow meaningful businesses. Check ressources on: