Great teams achieve great things, and one of the most influencing thing about a team should be its leader. If he/she has the team spirit and that ability of influence to team members then there are lots of chances that they’ll reach their set destination.
Here are 30 quotes on how important and powerful collaboration and teamwork is to inspire you and your team.
1. Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people. -Steve Jobs.
2. If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. -Henry Ford.
3. The keystone of a successful business is cooperation. Friction retards progress. -James Cash Penney.
4. Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it. – Brian Tracy.
5. Business is a team sport. -Greg Brenneman.
6. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. -Andrew Carnegie.
7. How could you have a soccer team if all were goalkeepers? How would it be an orchestra if all were French horns? -Desmond Tutu.
8. Great discoveries and improvements invariably involve the cooperation of many minds. I may be given credit for having blazed the trail, but when I look at the subsequent developments I feel the credit is due to others rather than to myself. -Alexander Graham Bell (inventor of the telephone).
9. Bad attitudes will ruin your team. -Terry Bradshaw.
10. Effectively, change is almost impossible without industry-wide collaboration, cooperation and consensus. -Simon Mainwaring.
11. When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality. -Joe Paterno.
12. The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better. -Tony Dungy.
13. The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime. -Babe Ruth.
14. Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story. -Casey Stengel.
15. I wish I had played team sports. I think every kid should. Teamwork builds character – teaches people about leadership and cooperation. -Mo Rocca.
16. We talk a lot about hope, helping, and teamwork. Our whole message is that we are more powerful together. -Victoria Osteen.
17. The most powerful force ever known on this planet is human cooperation – a force for construction and destruction. -Jonathan Haidt.
18. When you form a team, why do you try to form a team? Because teamwork builds trust and trust builds speed. -Russel Honore.
19. I’ve never been a fan of individual awards because football is such a team sport. There’s so many things that goes into making plays. It’s about teammates trusting one another and working together. -Troy Polamalu.
20. Honor bespeaks worth. Confidence begets trust. Service brings satisfaction. Cooperation proves the quality of leadership. -James Cash Penney.
21. We talked about some of our experiences, focusing, hanging together down the stretch, important games. It’s not necessarily who has the most talent but what team sticks together and executes their fundamentals the best. -Tony Dungy.
22. To collaborative team members, completing one another is more important than competing with one another. -John C. Maxwell.
23. I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground. -Lionel Messi.
24. Fit no stereotypes. Don’t chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team’s mission. -Colin Powell.
25. In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry. -Roger Staubach.
26. I don’t think I am that hands-on. I’m much more of a believer in finding a great team of people and trusting them to follow their instincts. They work better when they feel they have freedom and they are trusted. –Anna Wintour.
27. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. -Michael Jordan.
28. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” -Henry Ford.
29. To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless.” -Mike Krzyzewski.
30. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” -Phil Jackson.
All people who have taken part in a great team, always wish to make the best of people and get them to work together. We all cannot hide the fact that two people are greater than one and do achieve more than one.
If you know you have great talent and determination to achieve your goals and make a team and get them to have your vision and determination, great things will come to you.
Thank you for reading our stories!
Besides news and trends, Regionweek is a media created to serve African young professionals with information that they can put to work in their daily life. Would you like making money with a side hustle business that you can build in your spare time? Today you can learn how to earn extra money and grow meaningful businesses. Check ressources on: